The core objective of the project is to define cost-benefit optimised “packages of measures” based on efficient and quality-guaranteed technologies for the refurbishment of the public building stock towards nZEB that are standardised and adopted by builders and building owners.
From this stems three basic objectives:
– State-of-the-art assessment of the public building stock through a country-specific evaluation of the energy consumption and CO2 emissions;
– Define reference buildings; and;
– Develop a common framework and a harmonised methodology for the definition of a nZEB concept for public buildings.
RePublic_ZEB aims to achieve these objectives through the following activities:
– Analysis of the public building stock and definition of reference buildings
– Assessment of the status quo and analysis of opportunities for refurbishing public buildings towards nZEB
– Cost-benefit analysis of the “packages of measures” for the refurbishment towards nZEB
– Strategies and guidelines towards nZEBs
– Communication and dissemination
For more information on this project click here.